Saturday, October 24, 2009

Thoughts

Well this is my first Blog. I want to be able to express myself in new ways. Times like these are weird or difficult. I guess when you get a little older things change, people change and you don't always understand. You think that you will always have someone in your life, that you will always be able to depend on that person, but then something changes that. Even though it's hard to understand what happening or why thing are the way they are, God always gives me the strength to go on. It's times like these that God draws me close to him, and makes me aware that I will always need him, and that no matter what happens He will always be the one that I can count on. That will never change! I want to depend totally on Him. I want Him to be able to count on me the way I count on Him.
This is my prayer.... God please give me the strength to do what You need me to do. I want to be totally available to you in all my ways. Show me Your grace and mercy like I have never seen before. Use me in any way, I am ready and willing. I am go grateful to you for the love you give, even when I don't deserve it. I love you.....Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment