Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happiness



Life, Living. To have Life, air in your lungs, water in your body, is easy, common. But to be Living your Life, with no regrets. Being able to look back when you're old and say "I did all I could do to live my life to the fullest." "I enjoyed my Life." "I had adventure, love, pain, sadness, growth, happiness." What makes you happy? I put these pics of my two girls because they are one of the things that make me happy and bring joy to my heart! If we were to ask ourselves, what makes me happy? What can I do to be happy? Then follow through and do it. Just think how different the world would be if we were all truly happy. God says that he will give us the desires of our heart. What do you desire? Knowing God makes it so much easier to be happy! Trials come to everyone, but who do you depend on to help you get through it? Some people turn to alcohol, drugs, sex, anything to make you forget the problem. The the next morning your problem is still there. We all have issues, but with God we don't forget or ignore our problems we solve them! God will keep us content even through the trials. I want to Live my life the way God has planned for me. That will truly make me HAPPY! I now know that in Him I find TRUE Joy, Happiness, Peace, and nothing else can or ever will replace that!

No comments:

Post a Comment