Sunday, November 8, 2009

New beginning

Time heals all wounds. I heard this statement many times as a way to comfort people. Yet when I try to tell myself "You're gonna be okay, time heals all wounds." I feel no comfort whatsoever. Does anyone ever fully recover from emotional wounds? I feel wounded, like I just came out of a war, or battle. Bleeding all over the place. Then I patch myself up and go on pretending like everything is okay, until something, someone, or even a memory opens up the wound and then I'm bleeding all over the place again. So I'm never fully healed. I am going to make a decision right now to allow God to do all the healing in me that needs to be done. I'm not going to allow this to over take my life. God has so much in store for me and I will never be able to grasp it until I let this hurt go. I now know that I need God more than ever. He is my strength. When I am weak he is so strong. I can't wait to see the outcome of this. Maybe a stronger woman of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment